另外,我唯一的感触就是,千万别惹技术性人才…………orz
下面是转贴:来源
投行人士的婚外情

瑞信女控诉渣打小三,以及无耻老公的回复,还有小三的回复,以及正房对小三回复的回复。

后面还有番外篇

附送cc信件中的人物分析:
yiyang_tao@ml.com 陶忆阳                Merrill Lynch (Asia Pacific) Limited
Sun, Yonghong 孙永红                      摩根大通银行中国不良资产部总经理
PS:可怜了小三的哥哥,一个老好人,名字总在抄送的前茅 (via @yimaobuba)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
另:渣打小三的那个神秘圣诞节照片全曝光!http://is.gd/aLuQc
(小三和男主角)

(其实中文翻译才是亮点)

-----邮件原件-----

--------------------瑞信女的控诉------------------------------

发件人: Zhang, Lily [mailto:lily.zhang@credit-suisse.com]
发送时间: 2010年2月23日 10:23
收件人: Tao, Diane; yiyang_tao@ml.com; Sun, Yonghong; Winn, Sean; Stevens, Joe; Dawson, Andrew; Morrison, Alastair; Huh, Charles; Chu, Mabel; Yee, Andrew; cici779200@yahoo.com.cn; liyi@junhe.com; delh@junhe.com; josieshen@sbcglobal.net; xy@vicap.com; dcwyml@hotmail.com; charles@chicapital.com; euniqueyoung@yahoo.com.hk; Shiu, Ruby; taeyubkim@sc.com; Lai, Daniel Xiao Ming; Li, Sherry Shao Ling; Yang, Sean; Zhang, Ting; Cheung, Clara Siu Yum; Wang, Cindy Xi; Zhu, Wei; xujane@gmail.com; Prince, Jamaliah
抄送: Yale Yang
主题: Dear friends ... Moving on ..

Dear friends,
After 13 years and 2 beautiful children together, Yale and I have parted our ways. Yale moved out last week.

Dear Diane/Tao Dan Yang,
Over the past couple of years, you knew everything about my family. You knew when my kids had their soccer tournaments, you knew when they had their swimming practices. You even knew their baby nicknames. On December 18th, 2009, on a noon flight, I took my children to the U.S. for Christmas vacation. On the very same day, December 18th, 2009, on an afternoon flight, you and Yale took off for the beaches of Phuket and shopping streets of Bangkok for Christmas vacation. Diane, as a fellow woman, I often wondered if the level of ecstasy this vacation had brought you equates to the level of devastation this vacation had brought to my children and me. Diane, I often asked myself what was it like for you to sleep in the arms of another woman's husband, other children's father? I wondered if you ever thought about us, the children and the wife, that we are made of flesh and blood, that we have feelings, that we could get hurt, very hurt, devastatingly hurt. I pondered if you knew you were destroying a family, if you knew your joy would bring endless tears to us.

We went to Beijing last week for Chinese New Year. Your clothes were in our Beijing home. My son screamed:" Mommy, don't touch those, they are disgusting! Set them on fire, burn them to hell. They are the devil's cloth!" My children are hurt. My daughter, 9 years old, now says "Mommy, I don't ever want to get married." My son, 8 years old, says "Diane is our Voldemort!" The psychological damage this affair has done to my children is catastrophic. They are forever emotionally damaged. With this, I announce you the winner.
How do I feel, Diane? This affair is like 10 thousand knives stabbing and chopping my heart all at once. This affair has left me in so much pain that I don't know how to heal myself. This affair has taught me tear supply can actually be infinite. This affair has crushed me, leaving me a corpse walking around with no heart. I don't know how to deal with this kind of pain. I don't know how to move on. But I have children. I must move on. Diane, I pray to God that you will never have to experience this kind of betrayal and hurt. I wish you and Yale a happy life together because, after all, we are all women and we all deserve to be happy.

With sincere regards,
Lily

------------------------老公的回复-------------------------------------

发件人: Yale Yang [mailto:yale.yang@gbridge.biz]
发送时间: 2010年2月23日 11:14
收件人: Zhang, Lily
抄送: Tao, Diane; yiyang_tao@ml.com; Sun, Yonghong; Winn, Sean; Stevens, Joe; Dawson, Andrew; Morrison, Alastair; Huh, Charles; Chu, Mabel; Yee, Andrew; cici779200@yahoo.com.cn; liyi@junhe.com; delh@junhe.com; josieshen@sbcglobal.net; xy@vicap.com; dcwyml@hotmail.com; charles@chicapital.com; euniqueyoung@yahoo.com.hk; Shiu, Ruby; taeyubkim@sc.com; Lai, Daniel Xiao Ming; Li, Sherry Shao Ling; Yang, Sean; Zhang, Ting; Cheung, Clara Siu Yum
主题: Re: Dear friends ... Moving on ...

Lily,

Please do not bring the personal issues to the public. The truth of the facts is that our marriage had been falling apart 8 years ago, divorce had been in discussion 5 years ago. Our issues are known to all the people in the word! Diane had done nothing wrong for her part! I am firmly standing by and behind Diane. I will certainly hope she will marry me one day soon!

Trying to tell the people how evil I am and Diane is in this way is not going to succeed! All the people, who knows you, me and our marriage, supported my divorce, including my good friend Zhu Wei. I am sorry I have dragged everyone into this. Lily please move on!

Sincerely yours

Yale

---

-----------据说小三的回复-------------------

发件人: Tao, Diane
发送时间: 2010年2月25日 10:25
收件人: Zhang, Lily
抄送: Yang, Yale; yiyang_tao@ml.com; Sun, Yonghong; Winn, Sean; Stevens, Joe; Dawson, Andrew; Morrison, Alastair; Huh, Charles; Chu, Mabel; Yee, Andrew; cici779200@yahoo.com.cn; liyi@junhe.com; delh@junhe.com; josieshen@sbcglobal.net; xy@vicap.com; dcwyml@hotmail.com; charles@chicapital.com; euniqueyoung@yahoo.com.hk; Shiu, Ruby; taeyubkim@sc.com; Lai, Daniel Xiao Ming; Li, Sherry Shao Ling; Yang, Sean; Zhang, Ting; Cheung, Clara Siu Yum; Wang, Cindy Xi; Zhu, Wei; xujane@gmail.com; Prince, Jamaliah
主题: Re: Dear friends ... Moving on ...

Dear Lily,

I understand that you are going through a difficult time in your personal life, and I sincerely hope that you will find a way to deal with it that is the best for you and your children.

I do understand how you feel. I also understand, however, that a marriage can only break apart from the inside. I do not appreciate your attempt to smear my re@#$@*&tion and paint me as the home wrecker. You know as well as Yale does that your marriage fell apart long before Yale and I even met. Whether or not I am in Yale's life has nothing to do with the eventual outcome of your marriage. I am sure you understand this as well, but you nonetheless sought to burn me on the cross as the scapegoat for your failed marriage, which I do not believe is a mature thing to do.

Your description of the emotional damage your children have suffered is disturbing indeed. I cannot help but wondering what you have been telling them. I would think that a mother's first and foremost priority is to protect her children from any emotional damage, rather than using them as bargaining chips with a spouse or as props to win public sympathy. Yale is the children's father and will always be. I am sure he will always love them and be the best father he can be to them. Wouldn't it make more sense, for the sake of the children's wellbeing, to emphasize to them that both their parents will always love them even though one parent will not be living with them all the time? I do not see what benefit there could possibly be to teach the children to hate their own father.

You asked me how it was like to sleep in Yale's arms. I also wanted to ask you, Lily, why would you want to hang on to someone who clearly does not want to be with you at all? Lily, you are intelligent, highly-educated and you have a high-paying and well-respected job. So why did you spend so much time and energy trying to force someone who does not care about you to stay with you? As a fellow woman I want to ask you this, don't you think you deserve better? If there's anything that is worse than sleeping in the arms of another woman's husband, it is sleeping in the arms of someone who resents you, cannot stand you and wants to run away from you whenever he gets a chance. So Lily, why would you want to put yourself in that situation? Once again, don't think you deserve better?

I sincerely hope that the pain you are currently feeling will subside soon and you can turn a new leaf in your life. Please remember, you can lose a job, you can lose a spouse, but you should never lose yourself. And please, do not vent your negative feelings on your children. They are innocent. Please always keep in mind their best interests rather than your own. You deserve true happiness, and I hope that you will find it soon.

Best regards,

Diane

---------正房对小三回复的回复-----------

抄送:  Yang,  Yale;
yiyang_tao@ml.com;  Sun,  Yonghong;  Winn,
Sean;  Stevens,Joe;  Dawson,  Andrew;  Morrison,  Alastair;  Huh,  Charles;  Chu,  Mabel;
Yee,  Andrew;  cici779200@yahoo.com.cn;  liyi@junhe.com;  delh@junhe.com;  josieshen@sbcglobal.net;  xy@vicap.com;
dcwyml@hotmail.com;  charles@chicapital.com;
euniqueyoung@yahoo.com.hk;  Shiu,  Ruby;  taeyubkim@sc.com;  Lai,  Daniel  Xiao  Ming;
Li,  Sherry  Shao  Ling;  Yang,  Sean;  Zhang,  Ting;  Cheung,  Clara  Siu  Yum;  Wang,  Cindy
Xi;  Zhu,  Wei;xujane@gmail.com;  Prince,  Jamaliah

主题:  Re:  Damn  You

Diane:

I  thought  that  you  should  have  dropped  your  pretentious  ego  by  now;  however  your  facial  skin  is  much  thicker  than  imaginable.  Stunning.

How  dare  you  comment  on  my  feelings?  "I  do  understand  how  you  feel"  -  oh  really?  If  you  do,  you  should  be  shivering  under  a  wall  by  now,  as  if  you  have  seen  the  reaphook  of  the  Death  himself.  Let  me  demonstrate  you  a  very  small  proportion  of  my  hatred  towards  you  which  is  still  accumulating,  after  you  robbed  my  man  from  my  very  bed.  If  one  in  a  thousand  of  that  hate  is  concentrated  in  a  droplet  it  is  enough  to  poison  a  nation.  Do  you  know  what  fills  my  mind?  Vengeance,  retribution.  I  shall  have  your  head  with  dropping  blood,  hang  on  my  walls  so  that  I  can  appreciate  an  example  of  indignity  once  every  hour.  I  shall  slit  your  throat  before  the  eyes  of  your  "love",  letting  him  witness  the  true  blood  color  of  a  whore,  which  stinks  of  lust.  I  can  think  of  a  thousand  way  to  end  your  miserable  pathetic  life,  but  why  bother?  You  will  burn  in  eternal  flame  anyway.  Satan  has  reserved  a  fine  slot  for  you  in  Hell,  where  your  sinful  soul  will  repay  an  endless  debt!  

And  yet  don't  make  yourself  too  conformable  either  when  your  heart  still  beats.  You  think  it  has  ended?  It  never  ends.  The  man  who  abandoned  me  will  abandon  you  in  the  same  cause.  Value  your  moment  in  the  arms  of  Yale,  for  they  will  soon  find  a  new  mistress  after  the  depreciation  of  your  inglorious  little  face.  When  the  time  comes,  I  shall  acquire  
immense  satisfactory.  

Best  regards
Lily  

下面是抄送所有人的附件,翻了老公的手机,搞到了小三的短信:

Sent: 2009年5月28日 19:50
To: Yale Yang
Subject: Re: To my baby!

Baby, I love to read your letter. I am so touched when I read this: - my love is waiting for you every morning when you wake up! Thank you so much, baby, for your love! I am so proud of being with you! I miss you a lot. Day and night, whenever, wherever, whatever! Love you, baby!

Sent from my iPhone

豆瓣上高人的翻译

-----先翻一下正房的-----:
亲们:
在一起过了13年,生了俩孩子,这个臭不要脸的男人还是跟我分手了,丫上周滚蛋了。

小三:
这几年你对我们家了若指掌啊。我娃啥时候踢球啥时候游泳你tm都知道,连他们的小名儿你都叫得出来。09年12月18,我前脚带着孩子去美国休假,你tm后脚就跟着臭不要脸的去普吉岛厮混,去曼谷血拼。你丫也是一女人啊,知不知道你们tmd在那边有多high,我们孤儿寡母在这边就有多惨?我要是你,才没脸跟另一个女人的丈夫,还是几个孩子的父亲做这种龌龊事。我们孤儿寡母也是爹妈养大的,有血有肉的,你tm竟然忍心这么伤害我们!你tm就是把你丫的幸福建立在我们的痛苦之上!

上周我回北京过年,竟然看到你丫的衣服那么淫荡地挂在我家里。我儿子哭着喊着让我把它们烧了,忒脏!我闺女才9岁,已经说她以后不敢嫁人了。我儿子8岁,说你是我们家的灾星。你tmd把娃们幼小的心灵彻底整成杯具了。他们这辈子毁你手里了。算你狠!
我呢?我tm现在是万箭穿心啊,疼的没招没落的,悲伤已经逆流成河。我tm现在就是一行尸走肉了。咋办,你说咋办。要不是为了娃们,我也活不下去了。小三儿,我祝福你,祝福你这辈子别重蹈我的覆辙。祝你幸福,祝你全家幸福。

--再翻一下男猪脚的---
这个男人真是杀千刀的:
黄脸婆:
家丑不要外扬好不?咱俩8年前就感情破裂了,5年前就在说离婚了。地球人都知道咱俩的事了,关Diane啥事体?我挺着她呢,我俩马上就结婚了,爱咋地咋地吧。

把我俩说成魔鬼,你就好受了是不?没门!认识咱们的人都说早该离了,撑啥撑啊,连老朱也这么说。各位不好意思把你们拉进来打酱油了。算我求你了行不,你丫快滚。

-----上海话版的翻译---------------
第一封:

亲爱额小戴/淘丹阳(音译)

了了古起额婚姻生活当总,弄晓得所有阿拉窝里额情况.弄晓得阿拉小拧额比赛成绩;弄晓得一拉参噶额游泳训练,弄晓得一拉额小名.了了2009年12月18号,无带老一拉乘中浪乡额航班到美国起古圣诞节.就是了同一天,2009年额12月18号,弄帮无老公乘下半捏额航班到普吉岛海滩起白相了,还等了曼谷穷买么司,号称古圣诞节.小戴,同样是女拧,无一直老想晓得,拿册起白相带八弄额惊喜是伐是帮带八无跟小拧额伤害是一样额.小戴,无阿一直了门自噶像弄个能噶困了别额女拧额老公,别额小拧额亚旁边是撒感觉?无爱老想晓得,弄到底考虑古阿拉伐?考虑古小拧帮一老婆伐?阿拉是有血缘关系额呀,阿拉额感觉,可能对阿拉造成额伤害,老痛老痛额伤害,痛的来奥起话一额伤害,弄到底想古伐?我穷想八想到底弄是伐是晓得弄了破坏一额家庭,弄乃弄额开心建立了阿拉额眼粒四高头!

上额礼拜阿拉回到北京古尼,弄额衣裳居然了阿拉窝里,无尼子突乱之间叫起来:”姆妈,
覅起旁一!一拉老窝应额!闹一拉多到火里烧特!个眼才是狐狸精额衣裳!”无小拧伤了深啊!无囡恩,则有9岁,一刚”妈妈,无再阿覅结婚了”无尼子,则有8岁,一刚:”小戴就是则伏地魔”(见哈里波特)个脏事体带八一拉额心理伤害是相当杯具额.一拉永永远远伐会恢复了.是额,无承拧弄赢了.

小戴,无有撒感觉?个脏事体就像无额心八1万步刀子乱戳八戳(千刀万剐);个脏事体带八无噶深噶深额痛苦以至于无根本伐晓得哪能恢复;个脏事体娘无晓得眼粒四原来真额流伐光额;个脏事体完全毁特无了!无现在就是一具则会走路额尸体(行尸走肉).无根本伐晓得要哪能此理个种痛苦;无根本伐晓得要哪能继续生活下去.但是无还有小拧,无必须活下去.小戴,无希望菩萨保佑弄永远阿伐会旁着个种背叛与伤害.无希望弄高亚会得古了开心,因为,刚到底,阿拉才是女拧,阿拉才应该得到幸福.(个女拧哈虚伪…纯属古拧意见)

此致敬礼!
百合花

第二封:

百合花,

谢谢弄伐要闹私拧感情带到工作高头来.现在额事实就是阿拉8年额婚姻生活邦特了,阿拉5年前头就讨论离婚了.全世噶额拧才晓得阿拉额事体额好伐.小戴根本么组粗特撒事体.无绝对登了一背后头撑一额,无覅特想快地帮一结婚噢!

弄想起帮拧噶刚无帮小戴有多少多少坏是伐会成功额,所有拧,才拧得弄个则女拧额,才晓得阿拉额婚姻额,一拉才支持无离婚额,包括无要好额旁有猪尾.无老对伐起拿额,闹拿拖进来.百合花弄继续呀有本事弄继续好来!

此致

--------番外篇----------
先爆点劲爆的引子,瑞信渣打小三事件的番外篇(为何是番外我只能密告安替)新加坡女怒斥中金男,男主角的母亲是人行副行长。不过这男的人很好

先从新加坡女怒斥中金男讲起,话说本人的标准觉得男女谈恋爱只要不长期脚踩多条船,偶然换手的时候有点交错期是可以理解的。能做到这一点的投行男已经很少见了,这位中金同学大体算做到了。但是他引出了另一个教训,千万要小心IT女啊!
话说该中金男和女友若干年前一起去英国读书,在英国认识了一ABC IBM技术女,两人好了几年,该男去香港渣打PE工作后又交了新女友。木有想到ABC怀恨在心,给该男和其新女友分别下了木马,进了他们的邮箱。增补一点,该男在渣打的老板就是渣打小三的情儿
话说该IBM ABC看到瑞信渣打小三事件后,深受启发。先冒用中金男的名义把他跟同事议论老板(也就是渣打小三情儿)的邮件转发给了渣打全公司。。。该老板因为被戳穿已经暴怒鸟(完全不是邮件里那个讲理的正人君子样)。然后又用新加坡女的名义发了那封著名的怒斥邮件。(见下)

To: WangleiPE@cicc.com.cn <WangleiPE@cicc.com.cn>; wanglei_chn@yahoo.co.uk <wanglei_chn@yahoo.co.uk>
Cc:
xinjie@cicc.com.cn <xinjie@cicc.com.cn>;
caojian@eplanetventures.com <caojian@eplanetventures.com>;
cyj@fengshang2002.com <cyj@fengshang2002.com>; Stevens, Joe;
alastair.j.morrison@gmail.com <alastair.j.morrison@gmail.com>;
zhu.wei@sc.com <zhu.wei@sc.com>; liuzhao@cicc.com.cn
<liuzhao@cicc.com.cn>; wangsg@cicc.com.cn
<wangsg@cicc.com.cn>; weiqi@cicc.com.cn
<weiqi@cicc.com.cn>; yaolei@cicc.com.cn
<yaolei@cicc.com.cn>; jrx_1989@163.com <jrx_1989@163.com>;
xiatian@cicc.com.cn <xiatian@cicc.com.cn>; lukai@cicc.com.cn
<lukai@cicc.com.cn>; jiangxq@cicc.com.cn
<jiangxq@cicc.com.cn>; fengdy@cicc.com.cn
<fengdy@cicc.com.cn>; zhufeng_fm@cicc.com.cn
<zhufeng_fm@cicc.com.cn>; WUXP@cicc.com.cn
<WUXP@cicc.com.cn>; weina@cicc.com.cn <weina@cicc.com.cn>
Sent: Fri Mar 12 12:17:58 2010
Subject: WL = Lying Asshole

WL,
you are a liar and a cheater!  I left my husband and Singapore for you,
thinking I can finally find happiness.  Last August when we got
intimate during our Nanjing project, you promised to abandon your
second fiancée for me.  But it's been seven months and you're still
telling me to stay hidden because you don't want our coworkers, your
friends and family to know you're living with a married woman who is
not your wife.  Well, I  just found out that the real reason you want
everyone to think you're single is because you're secretly whoring
around with at least two other 情妇 at the same time!  One is a married
client of SC and the other one is a 21-year-old high school dropout
from the 峰尚 project where we worked together!  I can’t believe you are
screwing around with so many women on company time. Did being on the
Board of Directors at 峰尚 help you to score?  No wonder it always took
you so long to get work done!  And I finally understand why you carried
around three separate boxes of condoms in your brown travel bag.  I
always wondered why you bought so many since it’s not like we were able
to use a lot anyway.

You explained that you were using the
married woman to curry favors from her husband’s business.  How does
that explain the intimate exchanges you continue to have after you've
gone to CICC and why would she offer to buy you expensive gifts?  What
“services” do you perform for her? Don’t you feel ashamed that your
ex-fiancée subsidized your housing for the last two years and to keep
you happy, had to buy you expensive things like the USD$300 shoes
you’re wearing on your feet and the USD$500 flashlight you keep in your
car, only to have you turn around and cheat on her?  

I’m
telling everyone at SC and CICC you are a 卑鄙小人and not to trust you
without adult supervision on company projects, because you will surely
take advantage of company resources to cheat, lie, and sleep around
with anyone from the office.

Shame on you, WL!  Go back to your mommy.

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?加入萨鲁

x
收起你們的自以為是和傲慢,名利對我什麼也不是。
為了知識,我可以出賣靈魂!

图尔贡·瓦达密尔

先知

群星的庇护-天蝎座 光之洗礼

天色已晚 发表于 2010-3-18 07:34:21 |显示全部楼层
haha,中文翻译水平真高啊。神了

使用道具 举报

时间的旅者

求索者

光之洗礼

时之放浪 发表于 2010-3-18 12:05:36 |显示全部楼层
翻译是亮点
很有才,笑抽了

使用道具 举报

光之洗礼

teamaker 发表于 2010-3-18 12:17:51 |显示全部楼层
高手再临!!!膜拜个!!

使用道具 举报

光之洗礼

inkice 发表于 2010-3-20 17:43:42 |显示全部楼层
天!居然在萨鲁看到了这样凶猛的八卦!当事人和围观者都是如此的油菜!

不知为什么,看到这些金融精英的丢脸事,我因为基指下行而阴郁的心情又放亮了: )
作为一位深具职业道德的女巫,我养了一只黑猫并时常与他大眼瞪小眼——这是不是我持续厄运的原因?

使用道具 举报

三鸽子

求索者

光之洗礼

30906 发表于 2010-3-20 17:46:42 |显示全部楼层
好大的八卦,这女的也够损的

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 加入萨鲁

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|萨鲁世界2006- ( 苏ICP备15007101号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-4 19:07 , Processed in 0.026323 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip On.