|
本帖最后由 来自沉睡山 于 2009-4-2 20:56 编辑
Northwind embrace me
那北风将我拥抱
as I face the horizon.
当我面对那遥远的地平线
Carry me safe ashore
请将我带到安全的彼岸
as you did my brethren of yore.
像你曾经对我的兄弟们那样
Over rivers and seas
我们漂洋过海
cross valleys and heaths,
穿过峡谷和丛林
to the edge of the world and back
到达世界的尽头再回来
our journey did lead.
那是受我们旅程的指引
Father up in the sky
飞向更高的天空
let the ravens fly,
让那些海鸟
to soar aside our ship of oak as
在我的船沿上空飞翔
wild oceans we ride.
我们一起驰骋海洋
In the prow I stand
我站在船头
hungry for dry land.
寻找着陆地
A homeward hammer heart.
对回归的渴望敲打着我的心脏
Northwind embrace me
那北风将我拥抱
as I face the horizon.
当我面对那遥远的地平线
Carry me safe ashore
请将我带到安全的彼岸
as you did my brethren of yore.
像你曾经对我的兄弟们那样
Through the days and nights
走过无数白天我夜晚
through triumphant fights,
走过胜利的狂欢
we have roamed these far away lands with
我们曾漫步在这
no peace in sight.
斗争不断的土地
Mother north of old
我北方的祖先
let me taste your cold.
让我感受你的冷酷
Sooth my weary head with visions
用幻想抚慰我疲倦的头脑
that your nature holds.
那是你本性中所具有的
We're sailing dark waters
我们穿越那黑色的水面航行
come raven come and be our guide.
海鸟来作我们的向导吧
We're sons of the north star
我们是北极星之子
so blow wind blow, onwards we will ride.
风继续吹吧,我们永往直
前 |
评分
-
查看全部评分
|