不去                好的
查看: 1375|回复: 0

(转)英文DIY教程:Steampunk Finger Stylus by robbtoberfest [复制链接]

Haniel

守护者

光之洗礼

sl850101 发表于 2013-12-10 10:49:33 |显示全部楼层
转自百度蒸汽朋克吧,虽然是英文教程不过估计大家一看图就全明白了。。。
I use a touchpad GPS regularly at work and lost the pen stylus a long time ago; it was inconvenient anyway trying to hold the stylus, GPS unit, and drive an ATV at the same time. So I made some finger stylussss?Stylii? from old water jug handles for work. For this Instructable I added some extra parts for fun Steampunk styling.
forum (1).jpg (111.91 KB, 下载次数: 0)
Step 1: Cut Handle Out of Water Jug
This is simple, just cut out a small section from the handle of the jug. Slip it over your finger and use a marker to draw a shape to make a pointer. Cut out the shape of the stylus pointer with some scissors.
forum (2).jpg (96.68 KB, 下载次数: 0)
forum (3).jpg (17.21 KB, 下载次数: 0)
forum (4).jpg (17.07 KB, 下载次数: 0)
Step 2: Plain Stylus Finish
Briefly hold the tip of the stylus in a flame to round it and keep it from being scratchy.
That's it for a plain finger stylus. Go to the next step to Steampunk it.
forum (5).jpg (15.77 KB, 下载次数: 0)
forum (6).jpg (138.33 KB, 下载次数: 0)
Step 3: Paint and Hot Glue Extra Stuff
Getting a sense of Steampunk style takes a little intuition and internet browsing for ideas. Steam water tanks, brass, copper, rivets, hoses, gears, adjustment screws, leather, and levers come to mind when I think of this design style.
forum (7).jpg (57.67 KB, 下载次数: 0)
I spray painted a base coat of silver onto the stylus; then I added some gold Victorian style picture frame stickers from the hobby store sticker section. Finally, with hot glue I added some circuit board components and a brass screw.
forum (8).jpg (90.29 KB, 下载次数: 0)

Archiver|手机版|萨鲁世界2006- ( 苏ICP备15007101号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-28 19:42 , Processed in 0.032072 second(s), 9 queries , Gzip On.