群星的庇护-双子座 守护者徽记 求索者徽记 冒险者徽记 旅行者徽记 光之洗礼

nocturnal 发表于 2010-5-10 14:50:08 |显示全部楼层
转来的。。。这段录音的名字是“virtual haircut” ,是用一种叫做“人头录音”的技术录制的。

为了保证效果有一点很重要,那就是一定要用耳机,音箱不行的,音量可以大些,但注意不要伤到耳朵。

另,左右声道不要搞错,并且在声音设置中,禁用所有声音效果(win7是这样的,不知道xp的如何。因为有的声卡会均衡左右声道的音量,为了保护我们的耳朵)。

地址在下面:

http://www.andy-coates.com/blog/ ... r-t-u-a-l-_-b-a.mp3

下载完之后带上耳机试试吧~放心不是恐怖的那种。。。全文在下面:

hello there,hello there, how are you?yes,yes,you are here for the virtual haircut.yes,yes,ok,I will go get Louichi,he will come and cut your hair.ah,just stay there.Louichi?Louchi?
hhh..Louichi...this man is right here..the president is here for the virtual haircut,you'd better come out.
right...I'll come right now.
OK,he,he is coming up right now and..meanwhile I will go over here and play the music,play the guitar,because, that is what I do here in the barbershop.hmm.

well,it's so nice to see you.Welcome to the...barbershop and your virtual haircut.I'd like to start the demonstration by moving over to your right hand side and picking up this bag.If you just hold still for a second,I put this bag over your head,just like that.the bag over the top of the head.and now I take the bag off.there would go.The only reason I did that is because all of the fancy barbershops do that.

what you are listening to is I move off to your right and very quickly washing my hands,manwell,would you get that please.Ah,thank you manwell. Let me finish washing my hands here.just there wait me for a few more seconds.ah yes,as I was saying all we're doingis using your head as the listening point.

and we have two microphones,one on either side of the head,in the same position is where your left, and your right ears are.your brain is doing all of the work, telling you where the sounds are coming from.

OK,I'll go get the secissors.and now,as it is beginning to clipping,and bring the clips close to your ear,very close to the right ear,follow me as I move around back to the head, to the left ear,and upon over the top of the head,ok,now,you can get the same affect better with an electric erasor,I'll first bring it close to your right ear,is it perfect?and around the back ,and on the left,right there, I think that looks wonderful,mandwell,what do you think?

huh?what?um.yes,yes,it looks wonderful louchi.You do such nice work.

thank you so much mandwell.

so fast,too

now,as I walk around,I just want to tell you once more,that your ability to hear where I am as I walk around the room is simply the amazing power of your brain,calculating the tiny differences work huse in sound intensity and arrival time from two open ears.and unlike any other hearing instrument, only one has the digital elgarism,that gains its own physical presents in the ear to fully restore those differencies,that elgarism is called...

well thank you,thank you so much for stopping by the virtual barbershop and read the...

挺神奇的。。听的时候经常会不由自主地想回头看看- -。。。其实这东西的原理并不复杂,大家百度一下就知道了。。。有兴趣的话可以搜搜人头录音,网上还有很多其它类似的
不该让夜的心脏着火。应该让黑暗成为主人,晨露在黑暗中镂刻。
我们的神秘的复生,是夜在照看它;被选中者的衣着,是夜在执行。
完全的夜,粗暴的梦不再闪烁,保全我所爱的,让它活生生。

armand 发表于 2010-5-10 17:49:52 |显示全部楼层
这应该是以后录音的发展趋势吧

使用道具 举报

佐伊·艾弗斯

领主

nocturnal 发表于 2010-5-10 17:53:12 |显示全部楼层
回复 2# armand

恩,唱片、电视、电影之类的

使用道具 举报

armand 发表于 2010-5-10 18:12:15 |显示全部楼层
呵呵,要勇于尝试新科技啊
话说,波斯王子要上映了,有谁要去看IAX版的吗?人多可以团购了

使用道具 举报

图尔贡·瓦达密尔

先知

群星的庇护-天蝎座 光之洗礼

天色已晚 发表于 2010-5-10 23:34:58 |显示全部楼层
能给人一种临场的感觉吧?可惜我没有耳机

使用道具 举报

光之洗礼

雪未落 发表于 2010-5-11 16:47:56 |显示全部楼层
套袋子在头上那里的音效吓得我把耳机扔了......

使用道具 举报

佐伊·艾弗斯

领主

nocturnal 发表于 2010-5-11 17:35:55 |显示全部楼层
回复 6# 雪未落
额。。。没觉得这里可怕啊。。而且一会儿就拿掉了。。。
不该让夜的心脏着火。应该让黑暗成为主人,晨露在黑暗中镂刻。
我们的神秘的复生,是夜在照看它;被选中者的衣着,是夜在执行。
完全的夜,粗暴的梦不再闪烁,保全我所爱的,让它活生生。

使用道具 举报

光之洗礼

雪未落 发表于 2010-5-13 18:51:36 |显示全部楼层
回复 7# nocturnal
别在意,我听第二遍就不怕了。这种技术确实很出色啊~

使用道具 举报

三鸽子

求索者

光之洗礼

30906 发表于 2010-5-14 18:17:50 |显示全部楼层
很棒的效果啊
这次,通过验证,让我确定了我机箱前的耳机插孔左右声道是相反的

使用道具 举报

Daisy Kate

先知

群星的庇护-天蝎座 旅行者徽记 光之洗礼 林间驿站

双之哀殇 发表于 2010-5-15 12:48:33 |显示全部楼层
感觉在做英语听力试题……不过我听音乐时经常是戴着耳机的,所以有时可能感知不到有什么不同……

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 加入萨鲁

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|萨鲁世界2006- ( 苏ICP备15007101号 )

GMT+8, 2024-6-3 07:38 , Processed in 0.026351 second(s), 7 queries , Gzip On.