[Pottermore]Vampires 吸血鬼 [复制链接]

Kings

领主

魂器

瑟兰迪尔 发表于 2016-2-26 23:21:47 |显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 瑟兰迪尔 于 2016-2-26 23:24 编辑

转自Pottermore吧
http://tieba.baidu.com/p/3473383096

Although vampires exist in the world of Harry Potter, as shown by the literature that Harry and his friends study in Defence Against the Dark Arts, they play nomeaningful part in the story. The vampire myth is so rich, and has been exploited so many times in literature and on film, that I felt there was little I could add to the tradition. In any case, vampires are a tradition of Eastern Europe, and in general I tried to draw from British mythology and folklore when creating adversaries for Harry. Aside from passing mentions, therefore, the only vampire whom Harry meets in the books is Sanguini in Half-Blood Prince,who makes a faintly comic appearance at a party.

尽管在哈利和他的朋友学习黑魔法防御术的教材表明,吸血鬼在哈利·波特的世界中存在,他们在故事中并不起重要作用。吸血鬼的传说是如此丰富,而且已经在文学作品和电影中被使用了很多次,以至于我觉得我没有什么可以添加进去的了。而且,吸血鬼是东欧传说的一部分,而一般情况下我试图从英国神话和民间传说取材来创作哈利的对手。因此,除了一带而过的之外,书中哈利遇到的唯一一个吸血鬼是《混血王子》中在宴会上短暂滑稽出场的Sanguini。

Lookingback through my earliest notebooks, however, I found that on my very earliest list of staff, there was a subjectless vampire teacher I had forgotten, called 'Trocar'. A Trocar is sharply pointed shaft inserted into arteries or cavities to extract bodily fluids, so I think it a rather good name for a vampire.Evidently I did not think much of him as a character, though, because he disappears fairly early on in my notes.
然而,回顾我早期的笔记,我发现在我的非常早的教职工名单中有一个已经被我忘记的叫做Trocar的没有学科的吸血鬼教师。Trocar是尖锐的可以插入动脉或空腔中抽取体液的装置,所以我认为这对于吸血鬼来说是个相当不错的名字。不过显然我没有过多思考他的角色,因为他在我的笔记中很早就消失了。

For a long time there was a persistent fan rumour that Snape might be a vampire.While it is true that he has an unhealthy pallor, and is sometimes described as looking like a large bat in his long black cloak, he never actually turns into a bat, we meet him outside the castle by daylight, and no corpses with puncture marks in their necks ever turn up at Hogwarts. In short, Snape is not are-vamped Trocar.

很长一段时间粉丝中有一个持久的谣言说斯内普可能是一个吸血鬼。虽然他确实有一种不健康的苍白,并且有时被形容穿着长长的黑斗篷的样子看起来像大蝙蝠,但他从来没有真的变成一只蝙蝠,白天我们也能在城堡外看见他,而且从来没有脖子上穿孔的尸体出现在霍格沃茨。总之,斯内普不是被翻新的Trocar。

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?加入萨鲁

x
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 加入萨鲁

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|萨鲁世界2006- ( 苏ICP备15007101号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-20 08:48 , Processed in 0.028071 second(s), 7 queries , Gzip On.